As the days are getting colder it’s always great to have a few ideas up your sleeve of fun art projects for your children. This activity will help your child to both learn their name and gain a sense of identity whilst incorporating their creative mind and allowing them to decide for themselves how they would like to decorate the page.
You will need:
- A3 Cardboard
- Masking Tape
- Place the cardboard on a piece of newspaper to help keep your workspace clean
- Cut the masking tape to size and place on the cardboard to form the name you wish to showcase.
*Hot Tip: Test the tape and if it rips the cardboard when you lift it off the page, stick the tape on your forearm before placing it on the paper to help remove the stickiness.
- Once you are satisfied with the placement of the tape you can begin to decorate the cardboard with the paints and textas – it’s time to get creative!
- After your masterpiece is created and the paint has tried, gently start to peel the tape from the paper. Do this slowly to avoid the paper ripping.
- Voila! Your artwork is ready to hang – we suggest prime position on the fridge 🙂
For the printable version CLICK HERE!