For an easy breakfast on the go or a yummy addition to a picnic or lunch box why not make a batch of Zucchini Slice! This is sure to be a hit with the whole family.
- 120 grams grated Cheddar cheese
- 375 grams grated zucchini
- 1 large onion
- 100 grams bacon
- 5 eggs
- 150 grams Self Raising Flour
- 95 grams vegetable or grapeseed oil
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Grease a ceramic lasagne dish.
- Finely chop the onion and bacon and set aside with cheese and zucchini.
- Combine the self-raising flour, oil, eggs and salt/pepper in a bowl and mix with an electric mixer for 20 seconds.
- Add cheese, zucchini, onion and bacon to the bowl and combine all ingredients.
- Pour mixture into the prepared dish and bake in a pre-heated moderate oven for approximately 40 minutes or until browned.
- Voila! Serve warm (or cold!) with salad.