Reinvent your child’s lunch this year with these fun, tasty Sandwich Kebabs! They bring an old favourite to life and if you have your children help you, they are great for practicing their fine motor skills and pattern making! These are a great lunch box idea!
- Wholemeal bread
- Cherry Tomato’s
- And any other sandwich favourites!
- Take a slice of wholemeal bread and spread a thin layer of avocado over it.
- Cut of the breads crust and slice the piece into 4 squares.
- Chop up the cucumber into chunky semi circles and slice the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Cut the cheese into thick, square slice.
- Place all chopped items one by one onto the skewer!
- Fold the slice of ham over itself to ensure it doesn’t slip off. Follow the same process for the lettuce.
Note: To meet special dietary requirements consider leaving out the bread to make the meal gluten free or not including the ham for a vegetarian option.