Your children will love this friendship inspired craft! In celebration of International Friendship Day this year encourage your kids to have a go at making their own paper friends, which they can then share with their friends!
- Paint brushes or sponges
- Set out paint colours that you wish to use to make your friends.
- Fold the blank piece of paper in half and then into quarters to create 4 creases.
- Trace a stick figure using the pencil on the very first quarter of the paper you folded.
- Begin painting a thick layer of paint over the drawn lines with your desired colours.
- Once you have finished painting the first friend, fold the painted side of the paper directly over to the next blank quarter of the paper.
- Unfold to reveal two friends!
- Now fold the two painted quarters over to the two blank quarters of paper, folding the paper completely in half.
- Unfold the paper to reveal four friends!
Hints and tips!
- Use A3 sized paper to create larger friends.
- Sprinkle glitter to the first friend to create sparkly friends!